Belgian Podcast Awards 2023 Rules
- Podcasts must be produced in Belgium or published for Belgian listeners, podcasts can have a video part but this is not a qualification criteria.
- Video only podcasts will not be taken in to account, the podcast should be at least available on Spotify or on Apple podcast.
- Within the time period January 2023 to December 2023, you should have created min 4 episodes (for documentaries & stories there is no minimal threshold).
- Each podcast can register for maximum 2 categories, depending on the category size between 5 or 10 podcasts will be selected (depending on the volume per category).
- There are also 3 special Awards for independent podcast creators. For these awards, there is no need to enter separately. The nominated independent podcast creator automatically stands a chance of winning these awards:
- Best interview
- Best reportage
- Best production
- Shortlist criteria: audio and sound quality, content distribution, hosting skills, X-factor and engagement.
- Public voting: only one vote per IP address and only form registered voters.
- The nominated podcasts will be asked to send in their best episode in the defined time period, these episodes will be evaluated by the jury (in case of any conflict of interest people of the jury can’t vote on certain categories).
- The final count of the winners is based on: 50% on points from the jury, 40% on public voting and 10% public voting during the award show.
- Jury consist of industry related people and will remain confidential till the start of the award show!
- Entry deadline: 31/12/2023 at 23:59
- Publication of the shortlist: 15/01/2024 and start of the live voting!
- Awards presentation ceremony: 8/02/2024
- Last years winners are welcome to join again!